Informationen über: SAS Academy for Sales en Madrid
Unternehmen sucht SAS Academy for Sales
Über das Jobangebot von: SAS Academy for Sales
Beschreibung der Einladung PROGRAMA DE TRAINING EN VENTAS: SALES ACADEMY
Contrato fijo indefinido desde el principio, 6 meses de training en Cary, incorporación al equipo comercial de SAS España al culminar el programa.
A continuación tienes la descripción ampliada del perfil. Te invitamos a completar nuestro proceso de aplicación en nuestro portal interno.
The SAS Global Sales Academy is an 18 week sales training program that prepares participants for a career as a SAS Account Executive. The program provides training in SAS' core technology, sales skills and methodology, product sales and positioning, business practices, and equips trainees with the necessary skills to succeed in the field.
Candidates hired for this position will participate in the training program at SAS' global headquarters in Cary, NC (USA) beginning January 2017.
Upon completion of the sales training program, you will work as an Associate Account Executive "in the country you were hired in" responsible for identifying customer’s business needs and articulating how SAS’ solutions can address those needs to prospective and current accounts.
The essential profile for this position is to have 3 years maximum out of school, excellent english level, willing to develop career in sales, excellent academic record (Well rounded student – good grades, involvement in student organizations or leadership, volunteerism, etc.). Academic background preferably in telecommunication or computer sciences engineering. If you have this profile this might be the position for you.
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
• Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts, including cold calling and other prospecting techniques to generate customer interest and provide a targeted value proposition.
• Research marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs and develop sales opportunities.
• Implement aspects of territory and account management and development including qualifying, forecasting, and pipeline management of sales opportunities within your account/territory.
• Close software sales and achieving assigned software revenue targets.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in Sales, Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or related field of study.
• Internship experience or academic projects in sales, marketing, or information systems.
• Candidates must be willing to relocate to the United States for 18 weeks of training and return home after successful completion of the program. Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
• Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to understand customer pain points and recommend SAS products/solutions that address those areas.
• Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization.
• Skilled in presenting and demonstrating.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
• Customer Focus
• Developing Sales Approaches & Solutions
• Initiating Action/ Self-Motivation
• Results Focused
1-2 years out of school, 3 years maximum
• Minimal professional work experience
• Some sales experience preferred, especially technology or professional sales
• Has not completed a sales program from another employer
• Major: Business, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Public Policy, IT
• Undergraduate or Master’s Degree
• Well rounded student – good grades, involvement in student organizations or leadership, volunteerism, etc.
• Strong communication skills and fluency in both English and native language of home country
• Technical skills are not required, but are a huge plus
PLEASE ENTER OUR WEBSITE AND COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Happy employees. Great work. No coincidence.
Beschreibung des Kandidaten PROGRAMA DE TRAINING EN VENTAS: SALES ACADEMY
El SAS global Sales Academy (Sales University) es un programa intensivo de training en ventas que prepara a los participantes para comenzar su carrera en el equipo comercial de SAS. Tendrás la oportunidad de recibir un training intensivo de 6 meses en nuestro HQ en Carolina del Norte, para luego incorporarte como Associate Account Executive en nuestro equipo en España.
Si tienes hasta tres años de graduado/a de la universidad de Ingeniería Informática o alguna carrera afín, excelente nivel de inglés, y tienes claro que quieres desarrollar tu carrera profesional en el mundo de las ventas de soluciones tecnológicas, esta posición es ideal para ti.