Information about: Artificial Intelligence Internship Program in Barcelona
Company looking for Artificial Intelligence Internship Program
Estado sin definir, Spain
About the job offer: Artificial Intelligence Internship Program
Offer description We offer an exciting and innovative internship program in three different tracks:
Task: You will work alongside with Sales and Marketing to create and maintain an strategy for inbound leads.
Knowledge: Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce is a plus)
Some examples of things you would help with in Sales:
1. Researching, prospecting and qualifying new business leads and sales opportunities
2. Manage inbound leads, call notes, and other organizational components of the sales cycle
3. Manage a high volume of outbound calls and emails
Task: You will work alongside with Marketing to make sure the company has a healthy lead pipeline and a strong brand awareness
Knowledge: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads (Pardot is a plus)
Some examples of things you would help with in Marketing:
1. Help build a strong B2B brand: work on marketing initiatives through social media, emails and events.
2. Help create the Cien Brand with potential customers by creating press releases, finding potential customers and craft the company message.
3. Give suggestions to our Product, Sales and Design team on how to improve our online and offline branding.
- UX/UI Design:
Task: You will work alongside our UX/UI and Marketing team to help create and implement visuals and assets for our app, website, and marketing materials.
Knowledge: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML & CSS. A good understanding of Wordpress is a plus.
Some examples of things you would help with in UX/UI Design:
1. You will help in implementation and asset creation for our website.
2. As a startup company we are continuously outputting marketing materials such as brochures and sales sheets: with our corporate user manual as a foundation, you will make these pieces shine.
3. You will also help with the visual and UX part in the development of the Cien app.
Applicant description We are looking for undergraduate and graduate students, currently enrolled in Spanish universities, have advance written and verbal communication skills in English and would be available to work for 25 hours a week in our office in Barcelona
If you like working on challenging and intriguing projects in an entrepreneurial environment that welcomes creative approaches and solutions, then our internship is the right next step for your career.