Information about: Associate Systems Engineer in Madrid
Company looking for Associate Systems Engineer
Estado sin definir, Spain
About the job offer: Associate Systems Engineer
Offer description Provides technical assistance for software pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry or industry segment processes and challenges. Collaborates with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
• Works with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
• Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
• Delivers technical architecture related information, leads technical discovery sessions, responds to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
• Develop required client relationships in order to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
• Maintains and develops relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
• Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
• Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
• Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
• Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
Applicant description Matemática e Informática
Nivel C1 de inglés