Information about: Digital Platforms Keeper in Las Rozas
Company looking for Digital Platforms Keeper
Estado sin definir, Spain
About the job offer: Digital Platforms Keeper
Offer description Day to day work might look like:
- Analyze, benchmark and suggest digital platforms and/or vendors that might suit our business and make our methodology more efficient.
- Drive the digital development process by coordinating the parties involved, including vendors and/or partners.
- Manage our digital systems to the highest standards.
- Hack or program small pieces to help the team where needed.
- Represent the company by attending relevant events.
- Participate in brainstorming meetings and ideations with colleagues.
- Help colleagues with problems that may arise
- A technological challenge with rich development and learning opportunities
- Exposure to digital innovations and cutting- edge players
- A chance to take ownership of the role and its evolution
- Madrid office-based with flexible working opportunities
Applicant description Must haves:
- No specific work experience required
- English fluent at working level.
- Understanding of ODOO or similar open source platforms
- Knowledge of Python or similar object-oriented languange
- Familiar with Scrum or similar agile methodologies.
- Valorable own vehicle