Information about: IT/IS - Senior Auditor in Sant Just Desvern
Company looking for IT/IS - Senior Auditor
Estado sin definir, Spain
About the job offer: IT/IS - Senior Auditor
Offer description Range of Responsibilities
Under the guidance of the IT/IS Manager and/or Director, performs and supervises project fieldwork for Global Internal Audit. Work involves leading or conducting projects that are consistent with the function’s methodology and protocols; providing advisory services to management; properly scoping and assessing risks for each project; and providing training and coaching to Global Internal Audit staff auditors. Upholds all organizational and professional ethical standards and works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Essential Job Duties
• Performing and supervising project fieldwork for Global Internal Audit (GIA) including both audit projects consistent with the function’s methodology and protocols and advisory projects for management.
• Properly scoping and assessing risks for each project; and providing coaching to GIA audit staff.
• Understanding and supporting segment strategy and key initiatives, including the overall impact on IT / IS, in a dynamic and changing environment across a wide range of different businesses.
• Building sustainable and value-adding relationships with IT Management (see “Coordinates with” above).
• Identifying and evaluating the organization’s key IT / IS risk areas and assisting with the development, execution, and reporting of the IT / IS audit plan.
• Upholding all organizational and professional ethical standards.
• Working independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
• Partnering with peers to implement GIA goals and objectives.
• Researching and staying current on new technical literature applicable to internal control processes, emerging trends, and best practices.
Applicant description Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science, MIS or related field; MBA or Master’s degree a plus
• 3 or more years of IT auditing (SOX integrated audits), IT consulting, IT Security, IT Management or advisory capacity; 1 or more with supervisory experience
• Industry knowledge or expertise in relevant specialty areas (e.g., ERP systems (SAP), IT Security, IT Governance, Privacy, Infrastructure, SOX / COSO, etc.)
• Active CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, CPA or other related certification required.
• Trading, engineering or other relevant industry experience a plus.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel at all levels of the company.