Information about: Market Research Intern - German Native in Barcelona
Company looking for Market Research Intern - German Native
Estado sin definir, Spain
About the job offer: Market Research Intern - German Native
Do you have a knack for analyzing data and creating Market Research reports? Are you eager to contribute to providing the best Market Research experience possible for brands? If so, then please read on.
Our Market Research Trainee combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry extremely well, handle huge data sets and really get behind in the numbers, providing brands with the opportunity to improve their products.
• Directly contribute to customer and brand satisfaction through various market Research activities.
• Conduct a full-cycle of Market Research activities for both local and international brands. This means designing research studies, including quantitative and qualitative approaches, consulting brands on questions for surveys, analysing data using Business Intelligence software and preparing final presentations for brands.
• Implement quality-control measures for survey and presentation documents.
• Contribute to the newsletter by providing trend analysis.
• Support Degustabox customers over the phone, by email and through Social Media
• Troubleshoot in Logistics and Customer Service.
Applicant description This is you
• You have a native level of German or have lived for at least 10 years in a German-speaking country.
• You are able to provide an Internship Agreement.
• You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel).
• You’re able to multi-task and work independently and to tight-deadlines.
• You’re a quick learner: we don’t expect you to know everything straight away but value your ability to learn.
• You have excellent attention to detail.
• You are business savvy. Previous experience in communication/ marketing is a big plus.
• You have a gift for customer service and treat people with kindness and helpfulness.
• You have studied either Market Research, Marketing and Strategy, Economics or Psychology.