Information about: Presales Academy - Associate Systems Engineer in Madrid
Company looking for Presales Academy - Associate Systems Engineer
Estado sin definir, Spain
About the job offer: Presales Academy - Associate Systems Engineer
Offer description SAS technology allow its customers to achieve results in a wide range of diverse industries. From ensuring your bank account is not compromised to analyzing the data behind which drugs go to market faster, or helping with natural disasters, SAS is changing the way big data is used every day! #Data4Good
The SAS Global Presales Academy is a paid 19 week concentrated technical program that provides training in SAS’ core technology (advanced analytics, data management and visualization), consultative skills and methodology, product positioning, business practices and equips trainees with the necessary skills to succeed. As an Associate Systems Engineer, you will provide technical assistance for software presale and/or post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry segment processes and challenges.
• Work with the sales team on technical activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Provide consultative services, including architecture recommendations to support proposed solution and possess technical aptitude to solve complex big data business problems based on SAS core competencies in advanced analytics, data management, and visualization.
• Translate business requirements into SAS technical solutions and link to business value.
• Identifies appropriate architecture, application, tools, and solutions for targeted accounts.
• Prepares technical demonstrations, proof of concepts, and presentations based on client needs.
• Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solution proposal.
• Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
Applicant description • Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related quantitative field.
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
• Academic projects or work experience in information technology, engineering, and/or business analysis.
• Significant project and/or internship experience demonstrating individual and team work abilities.
• Candidates must be willing to work in Cary, NC, USA for the duration of the Academy program.
• Ability to travel up to 30-40% or as business needs dictate.
• Strong written & verbal English language communication skills
• Strong academic performance
• Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and present to users from various technical backgrounds.
• Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Ability to understand customer pain points and recommend SAS products/solutions that address those areas.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• 1 year of programming in SAS or languages related to assigned area.
• Knowledge of software development life cycles.
• Public speaking experience such as presenting papers or classroom teaching.
• Understanding of Unix/ Linux or data warehouse architectures.