- Business administration / Finance / Economics /Engineer
- English fluent / Spanish will be an advantage
Soft / Personal skills:
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a team-oriented attitude
- Positive personality and active character
- Eager to learn and contribute
- Team oriented
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Office (word, power point, outlook)
- Willing to learn and evolve
In this role you will contribute to the development and execution of ambitious strategic plans, supporting the Strategic Planning Process and related business development initiatives, working closely with HBG top management.
Supporting your team in his main tasks:
- Supporting the Strategic Planning process across Business Units in close collaboration with the business teams.
- Supporting the implementation of strategic plans for the Company, including management of stakeholders across the Business Units and preparation of key presentations & materials.
- Supporting the development and management of strategic projects across the company including preparation of reports, project management and liaison with project leaders.
- Building close working relationships with others Business Unit members in the development and monitoring of projects.
- Supporting the preparation of financial & commercial analysis to resolve strategic issues and propose alternatives
- Undertaking Business Development activities at HBG level through strategic evaluation of new growth opportunities including market attractiveness, competitive and industry analysis, market entry options, commercial due diligence & analytical support, inclusive of the preparation of "fact-bases".
- Tracking post acquisition plan performance against business plan.
- Supporting Internal Communications teams through the preparation of presentations on the HBG business and strategy.