She/he should be a Graduate in B.Sc. (Science - any specialization). B.A. (Arts) will not be discarded beforehand.
Excellent English Language (especially spoken), plus fluency in French, ideally. (Foreign language knowledge shall be tested). We are especially interested in hiring employees from different nationalities with EU passport.
Good knowledge on computer and internet (MS Office, Skype, Teamviewer and all these basic computer skills).
No previous experience is required. Position available for everyone with passion for IT technology and/or biosciences.
Good problem-solving and analytic skills. Proactive personality. Communication abilities.
Motivated to work in an international environment and to travel to other countries.
Working location in Bizkaia.
We are recruiting A TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (EN, FR) for international customer service.
- Provide full customer care in an appropriate way.
- Support software applications via e-mail, chat and telephone.
- Track and reproduce clients’ questions with technical issues.
- Report bugs and software testing.
- Write technical documentation (user manuals, FAQ’s, improve guides).
- Coordinate with other departments for technical troubleshooting.
- Permanent full time job. Flexible hours.
- Salary depending on applicant’s qualifications.
- Promising career opportunities, ongoing training and social benefits.
Contract out of BECARIO PARA EL ÁREA DE IMPUESTOS en Celaya
Contract out of Becario Administrativo.
Contract out of BECARIO/A DPTO. SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS
Contract out of Becario de Marketing
Contract out of Programa de Talento ALTA 2016/2017
Contract out of Enfermeros/as Centros Públicos de Noruega
Varias ciudades (Norway)
Contract out of Software Engineer
San Francisco, Silicon Valley and New York (United States)
ANDALUCIA Y EXTREMADURA (Spain)
Contract out of Auxiliar Contable