Information about: Técnico de Operaciones in Madrid
Company looking for Técnico de Operaciones
About the job offer: Técnico de Operaciones
Iturri is launching a program to recruit international talent to reinforce
our human team with international profiles with high potential to grow and
develop their careers within Iturri group.
We are looking for young talented people with no more than 2 years of
professional experience, with interests for international business and
management in an industrial environment. (you could finish or complement your
academic programs in Iturri too).
His/her main objective will be to develop main professional skills in the
group, oriented on supply chain department (technical or operational
· Possibility of Incorporation after Program (1 Year)
· Career Development in Multi Sector, Multi Solution & Multi Country
*Accommodation expenses will be supported by Iturri in case of abroad
· University degree: Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration. Technical Engineering
is a plus.
· High Spanish (B2 level) & High English (B2 level).
· Must be (Polish or German)
· Microsoft Office -
· Erasmus & Interships experience is a plus.