Information about: TS&D Technical Services and Development in Cuauhtémoc
Company looking for TS&D Technical Services and Development
Ciudad de México, Mexico
About the job offer: TS&D Technical Services and Development
Offer description Core Responsabilities:
• Develop value-creating solutions for the customer in response to presented problems with defined scope and impact.
• Effectively applies the scientific method to solve technical problems.
• Under guidance of senior colleagues, develops hypotheses, plans and executes effective experiments, generates reproducible data, interprets results, and modifies hypotheses appropriately.
• Contributes to projects to qualify existing products at existing customers. Develops prototypes and applications, tests properties, generating well-organized data.
• Participates in the generation of ideas and data to support the development of intellectual capital.
• Effectively protects Dow intellectual capital when working with customers through appropriate use of secrecy and JD agreements.
• Acquire understanding of Dow's technologies.
• Serves as an information resource for the project team and stakeholders.
• Collaborate effectively across the department; presents research project updates and demonstrates capability to influence audience with effective presentation skills.
• Communicate and appropriately document work in the form of internal reports/presentations. Draft and submit patent disclosures as appropriate.
• Captures customer interactions in Reports of Call (ROC) and documents technical learning
• Develop a working knowledge of team alignment with TS&D and Business goals.
• Serve on multi-disciplinary project teams to collaborate, provide technical input, and deliver results aligned with team deliverables.
• Partners with sales and marketing groups to understand and meet the needs of the customer and the customer's customer.
• Develop understanding of customer needs through discussion with sales and marketing groups and works towards meeting the needs.
• Uses account planning tools as appropriate to implement technical component of Account Plans and achieves results with assigned customers
• Develop an understanding of competitors and key competitive technologies.
• Assume small customer account responsibilities
• Shadows senior TS&D / marketing to develop customer account knowledge
• Understand and follow appropriate EH&S standards, policies and procedures applicable to their job. Lead by example in the area of safety behaviors by promoting safe work habits.
Applicant description Required Qualifications:
• Demonstrated technical competence in specific area of work
• Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to successfully partner with team members and stakeholders (sales, marketing, TS&D, R&D, regulatory, product stewards, etc) from multiple backgrounds
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate the boundary conditions and benefits of their technology to others.
• Knowledge of the material creation process and raw material/product registration process.