Information about: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW MEMBER OF OUR MARKETING TEAM in Lisboa
Company looking for WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW MEMBER OF OUR MARKETING TEAM
About the job offer: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW MEMBER OF OUR MARKETING TEAM
Offer description Job Description:
We are looking for an Intern to join our Marketing team for 6 months. Possibility of expanding if both parties agree.
Schedule: 9:00-17:30hrs. 550€/month (gross)
Assist the Marketing Department, putting into practice the knowledge acquired during their Academic training.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project manager support on various themes: Final arts, digital, briefings promo, etc.
- Support PR work related to the brand strategy.
- Brand Management Support Portfolio appointed.
- Project management and coordination: Support for the implementation, monitoring and analysis of project activities (activities will focus on the portfolio, pricing, promotion and advertising strategies and tactics)
- Market analysis: learn to work with databases of sales (IMS/HMR) to prepare market analysis
- Competitive analysis: work with databases of sales and other agencies (advertising, media) to prepare competitive analysis
- Presentations: prepare and make presentations of the above internal and external partners
- Get trained and lead administrative-related brand management tasks
- Help monitor and update budgets brand (POs creation and management and cost control
Applicant description Requirements:
College / University Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Pharmacy or related
Valuable previous experience in similar tasks will be assessed, project management, market analysis, in areas of Marketing.
Valuable Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or Consumer Healthcare Business (OTC, Baby or Beauty Sectors) is a plus
Good level of spoken and written English and Spanish is required.
Advanced level office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
Knowledge of marketing
Team work capacities
Adaptability and ability to work under pressure