Información sobre: International content marketing internship - Native/Bilingual English speaker en Madrid
Empresa buscando International content marketing internship - Native/Bilingual English speaker
Sobre la oferta de: International content marketing internship - Native/Bilingual English speaker
Descripción de la invitación Internship tasks:
· Researching, writing and editing content for the aBoatTime website and blog.
· Reviewing the Website/Blog content for accuracy, quality, voice/tone, grammar and recommend/make changes as needed.
· Creating content for social media, magazines, online marketing communities etc.
· Translation of texts from Spanish when necessary
· Working together with Online Marketing Manager to create solutions for SEO-friendly content.
Descripción del candidato Basic Requirements:
· Bilingual or Native English. Proficiency in any other European language (especially Spanish, German or Russian) will be appreciated.
· Ability to write clear, engaging, and grammatically correct copy.
· At least some basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge and familiarity with the use of content to drive SEO performance will be highly valued.
· Experience in blogging (e.g. having a personal blog) or other type of web content creation will be highly valued.
· Genuine interest in online marketing and, in particular, content marketing
· Fast learning capacity, positive attitude and proactive personality.