Información sobre: International Talent Engagement Internship en Madrid
Empresa buscando International Talent Engagement Internship
Estado sin definir, España
Sobre la oferta de: International Talent Engagement Internship
Descripción de la oferta Start Date: Beginning of August or September 2017
Duration: 6 months
Task and responsibilities of the position:
During the Internship the Intern will support the search for candidates and client management and will mostly work with candidates of Mid-High Management levels.
The Intern has to fulfill the following tasks:
• Screening CVs
• Communication and Job Posting over online platforms.
• Screening of candidates.
• Definition of research strategies for the market.
• Pre-Interviews to evaluate candidates.
• Identification of skills.
• Management and definition of requirements for the client and position.
• Interview reports.
• Process reports.
• Maintenance of database of clients and candidates.
Descripción del candidato Requirements:
• English and Spanish, German is optional
• Communication skills.
• Team work.
At the end of the internship the Intern will have developed and achieved following skills:
• Mid and long term vision.
• Use of informatic tools and office software.