Información sobre: Accountant / Bookeeper en San Pedro
Empresa buscando Accountant / Bookeeper
Estado sin definir, México
Sobre la oferta de: Accountant / Bookeeper
Descripción de la invitación Are you Driven, proactive and with initiative? Our company is American based, has a growing satellite office in Monterrey to support our US-based operations. You would be part of a growing team.
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications:
Developing standards, analyzing information, dealing with complexity, reporting research results, data entry skills, accounting, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains historical records by filing and organizing digital files
- Maintains accounts receivable records
- Contact customers regarding status on payment of outstanding invoices.- Enter finalized cash receipts and update A/R ledger by customer. - Enter new vendors in the computer system- Organize, verify and enter supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Inbound and outbound customer service calls and log data into CRM platforms
- Compiling reports from several software platforms
- Coordinating and forecasting production reports
- Identifying key accounts and reducing low performing accounts
- Will spend time on the phone MUST be fluent written and spoken English.
Descripción del candidato Qualifications:
- Accounting Degree
- Experience in
- Must be proficient
in Microsoft Office products
- Excel intermediate
- Highly organized
with strong attention to detail
Years of experience in
similar role: Minimum 2 years
Excellent English skills
(reading, writing and speaking)
Excellent people skills
to work with client and designers at the same time
with the will to give the extra mile.