Información sobre: Accounting recent graduate en Cuauhtémoc
Empresa buscando Accounting recent graduate
Estado sin definir, México
Sobre la oferta de: Accounting recent graduate
Descripción de la invitación This role will be responsible for varied and highly complex duties involving the use of accounting practices and requiring the exercise of judgment in selecting and applying guidelines.
What is te best part of the role?
You will identify opportunities in our process between LBU & HUB and propose changes to reduce deadlines and operation. You will be able to understand accountancy process from different LATAM entities.To be part of a global professional services firm.Perfom under SOX controls. The opportunity for practicing your english by collaborating with teams in India.
Descripción del candidato
• Very agile, open-minded and curious personality with ability to work under tight timelines
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others at all levels
• A team focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels
• A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Well-developed emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• No previous experience required