Información sobre: Ad Operations Manager for a growing startup in Madrid en Madrid
Empresa buscando Ad Operations Manager for a growing startup in Madrid
Estado sin definir, España
Sobre la oferta de: Ad Operations Manager for a growing startup in Madrid
Descripción de la oferta About the role
The Advertising Operations Manager will work closely with our sales and content teams to ensure successful strategy, development and delivery of all campaigns. You will also manage the publisher side through regular traffic analysis, optimization functions, and provide strategic and tactical input into the publishers as well as our business and engineering teams. The position will hold a combination of publisher and campaign management, data analysis and product management. Noddus doesn’t run banner ads, we create and license technology that brings together advertisers and their digital audience through high impact native content strategies.
• Manage on-boarding and technical integrations for all new publishers in both local and international markets.
• Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publishers and become primary technical contact.
• Coordinate inventory monetisation, performance monitoring, revenue growth and contribute to overall publisher success.
• Technical support for the sales and content teams to ensure all campaigns go live, error-free and in a timely manner.
• Monitor and optimise campaign performance.
• Advise and consult with clients and internal teams regarding campaign performance.
• Ad hoc querying of relevant databases.
• Manage basic reporting and analytics needs and partner with engineering for complex and advanced analytical solutions.
• Ability to critically analyse data and effectively communicate findings in verbal and written form.
• Participate in client meetings as the reporting, analytics and data representative.
• Gain fundamental knowledge of Noddus data process flows, databases and servers.
• Actively manage roadmap using Jira software.
• Log product bugs and features, and help QA them.
• Keep product documentation up to date using Confluence software.
• Manage training and mentorship on platform capabilities to publishers, agencies, and internal teams.
• Product activation and onboarding assistance with publishers and agencies.
Descripción del candidato Requirements
• Strong skills in MS Excel.
• Numerical ability.
• Understanding of web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.).
• Comfortable working with flexible schedule, as occasional check ins after hours and on the weekends may be needed.
• Interested in understanding technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
• Native level Spanish speaker and advanced English. Italian or Portuguese will be a plus.
• Someone who’s up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
• A passion for innovative marketing and the adtech space.
• Ability to work independently in a less structured working environment.
• Quick learner who’s detail oriented and possesses critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Passionate about helping others and creating outstanding customer support experiences.
It will be a plus if you have experience in any of the following fields:
• Running SQL queries.
• Online advertising.
• Analysing data to identify growth opportunities and optimize the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Ad technologies: DMP’s, DSP’s, SSP’s, data providers, and external tracking technologies.
• SaaS product management.
• Agile based development style.
• Programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and optimization techniques.
• Technologies in viewability measurement (i.e.MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify) and audience measurement (i.e.Nielsen DAR).
• Sharp, motivated co-workers.
• You'll join a small, early-stage team, working on multiple critical functional areas.
• A flat structure that’s always open to hearing opinions and receiving feedback; we understand that we can constantly improve so we greatly value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are willing to put great ideas forward.
• Very strong career progression opportunities.
Up for a challenge?
• We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application including your availability.