Información sobre: Associate Technical Consultant en Madrid
Empresa buscando Associate Technical Consultant
Estado sin definir, España
Sobre la oferta de: Associate Technical Consultant
Descripción de la oferta Provides consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site; assists sales teams with relevant activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
• Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
• Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
• Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
• Contributes to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
• Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
• Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
• May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
• May lead knowledge transfer sessions internall and/or with customers.
Descripción del candidato Doble titulación ADE + Informática
Nivel C1 de inglés