Información sobre: Beca Performance Management EMEA en Madrid
Empresa buscando Beca Performance Management EMEA
Estado sin definir, España
Sobre la oferta de: Beca Performance Management EMEA
Descripción de la oferta The Performance Management analyst trainee will support the department in these functions:
• producing the head office P&L and volumes reporting at business line and client level for the European countries under responsibility,
• improving the quality of the management accounting figures of each country, ensuring the follow up and performance of the actions established to improve the quality of the data.
• bringing support to the local finance, local heads of the business lines and regional management in the analysis of the P&L and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), being able to really explain what is happening in the countries in scope.
• becoming the main interlocutor of local and regional management of the business.
• supporting the local and regional businesses through the Budgetary process and assuring the consistency of the figures and correct compliance with the instructions sent by central teams.
Descripción del candidato • Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
• Master or specialization in Finance will be a plus.
• Interest in financial institutions analysis from a controlling perspective.