Información sobre: Buscamos recién egresados que quieran desarrollarse como Data Analysts en Ciudad de México
Empresa buscando Buscamos recién egresados que quieran desarrollarse como Data Analysts
Ciudad de México, México
Sobre la oferta de: Buscamos recién egresados que quieran desarrollarse como Data Analysts
Descripción de la invitación Clip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and any where by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets. Our mission: we allow people and businesses to exchange value and develop enduring relationships in a simple, fast, safe, socially relevant and more beautiful way. We are accomplishing our goals with our teams located in Mexico City, Mexico and Draper, Utah. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
The Jr. Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for collaborate in developing quantitative analysis/models for the Risk & Finance departments.
Predictive Analytics and ReportingDeveloping and updating the risk and fraud detection model; system managementMonitoring operations and industry trendsProcess & tools Improvement
Education level and Major required:
Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, mathematics, finance, risk, engineering, computational science or related discipline.
Descripción del candidato Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- Ad-hoc data analysis and relational database experience
- Advanced data mining, SQL and Excel skills.
- Softwares: R, Stata, SPSS, SAS, Tableau, Python or similar
- Amazon Web-Services (plus)
- Time series
- Strong computational skills with ability to process large data sets
- Analytical and independent thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team work skills.
- Solid business understanding to be able to take critical decisions about the risk strategy.
- Being creative to develop new preventions techniques and a proactive trouble shooter.
- Enjoy working with data, carrying out analytics, interpreting results and making recommendations.
- Have a logical and analytical mind with a passion for solving complex problems to a high standard.
- Have experience of presenting / explaining your findings to others both verbally and through a written report.
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for programming and coding tools such as SAS / R / Python (experience is preferable but not required as training will be provided).
- Experience in quantitative analysis experience in a discipline relevant to risk management to include statistical analysis, modeling, mathematics or other quantitative discipline.
- Solid knowledge of statistical concepts, predictive modeling, and analytic tools
- Fraud data scientist should have a thorough background in statistics, machine learning and data mining.