The real challenge means…
- Working in consulting projects at an international level
- Develop company strategies by formulating conclusions and recommendation to clients
- Project execution
- Gather and review data, identify key issues
- Develop and refine models and other analytical tools
What we look for…
- Engineering graduate. Studies completed with superior grades (at least 7/10)
- Recently graduated or have from 6 months to 1 year of professional experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Proficient in English. If you speak other languages, that is an advantage!
What we expect from you…
- Passion – this will be your company too!
- Open minded, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
And in return…
- Competitive salary (fixed + variable) & interesting benefits
- Real challenges - has it been mentioned before?
- First-class international working environment
- Travelling and experiencing new cultures
Do you want to become a consultant facing real challenges?
- You can be directly involved in worldwide projects, increasing responsibilities as you grow
- You can be part of an international and multicultural team
- You can work in different industries, specially related to technology and innovation
- You can communicate at Board level, and with time, you will be able to conduct meetings with clients