- University degree in Law, Business Administration, HR or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and Dutch.
- Fluency in a third or more European languages would be an asset.
- Relevant working experience in HR is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is a must.
- Experience with SAP HR and Lotus Notes e-mail application is desired.
Our European HR Service Center in Asturias (northern Spain) is looking for Human Resources Professionals, who will specialize on one of the following centralized activities: benefits, terms and conditions, data management, global mobility, staffing, compensation, training & payroll.
Tasks of the advisor include the following and further activities, guided by established service standards:
- Answer of employee queries and issue resolution in cooperation with team colleagues, other teams in the service center and country HR colleagues;
- Verbal and written communication with internal parties (e.g. employees, HR colleagues) and external parties (e.g. benefit providers) regarding HR processes using telephone, e-mail and letters - on individual basis as well as in bulk;
- Processing of confidential HR data: input, maintenance;
- TPV administration;
- Cooperating in processing of HR related invoices (e.g. from benefit providers);
- Knowledge documentation: Updating of existing and creation of new documentation;
- Providing support of HR processes;
- Collaborating in or lead projects related to improvements in advisor's area of expertise (on long term).