What we look for:
- Business administration, Business administration + law or Industrial engineering student
- Superb analytical and communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Potential commercial skills
What we expect from you:
- Passion – this will be your company too!
- Open minded, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
And in return:
- You can gain a real professional experience to include in your CV, and if everything goes well, you can become a full time employee at the end of the internship and when you have finished your studies.
- We are very flexible with the hours and days so you can plan it around your schedule. Minimum 25 hours per week. The length of the internship is of at least 3 months.
Do you want to gain experience in the M&A advisory, transaction support and investment banking sector?
If the answer is yes, this is very exciting opportunity for you, as you can be directly involved in worldwide
projects and you can work in different industries, especially related to technology and innovation
A real challenge for you:
- Support in mandate origination and execution worldwide
- Deal execution
- Pipeline generation, which include conducting industry research, valuation analysis, due diligence, creation of
strategic presentations/recommendations, term sheets, and both internal and external relationship building
- Evaluation of risks and opportunities of potential transactions
- Identification of appropriate opportunities which support Axon´s strategic priorities