Descripción de la invitación CAJPHR is seeking candidates that are:
• Have a legal/project management/development studies background
• Good research and writing skills
• Interested in promoting Justice, Peace and Human Rights
• Keenly interested in international development and the issues facing Africa
• Excellent at multitasking
Applicants tasks may include:
• Researching partners/sponsors• Drafting grant applications • Drafting partnership emails •Finding possibilities for collaboration with other NGOs or businesses • Contacting potential sponsors/partners • Seeking and keeping record of all sponsors and donations • Writing Progress Reports • Attending and participating in team meetings • Arranging and participating in partnership meetings
Descripción del candidato Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights (CAJPHR) is a purpose-driven non-profit Foundation established in The Hague with the aim of promoting justice, peace and human rights in Africa and around the world. For more information about us, we invite you to visit our website at http://centreforafricanjustice.org
CAJPHR is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the position of intern. The successful applicant will work in the team of the Capacity-Building in International Law project.
As such, they will assist in the administrative necessities for programs or activities.
The successful applicant will have shown the ability to work well independently and as part of a team and should be able to work coherently and efficiently in a short time span.