Información sobre: Jr. Data Analyst en Ciudad de México
Empresa buscando Jr. Data Analyst
Estado sin definir, México
Sobre la oferta de: Jr. Data Analyst
Descripción de la oferta - Performs data analysis and applies datamining techniques.
- Periodic independent model validation, methodologies, statistical and regression analysis.
- Evaluation of conceptual soundness, data quality & integrity, syntax validation, and model performance, in accordance with internal policy and regulatory guidelines to ensure ongoing model effectiveness.
- Explores, validates, and maintains data used for model development and results reporting.
- Prepares and develops daily, weekly and monthly reports using existing systems, evolves and develops key performance indicators.
- Oversee the implementation processes and design reports to validate the model periodically.
- Develop challenger models and methodologies with their appropriate documentation to identify improvements.
- Develops complex systems and programs.
Descripción del candidato - Ad-hoc data analysis and relational database experience
- Advanced data mining, SQL and Excel skills.
- Strong computational skills with ability to process large data sets
- Analytical and independent thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team work skills.
- Being creative
- Enjoy working with data, carrying out analytics, interpreting results and making recommendations.
- Have a logical and analytical mind with a passion for solving complex problems to a high standard.
- Have experience of presenting / explaining your findings to others both verbally and through a written report.