Looking for High-Potentials in London! If you are passionate about data with business focus and you are willing to work in a young and dynamic team within a multinational company, this is your opportu - oferta de empleo
Información sobre: Looking for High-Potentials in London! If you are passionate about data with business focus and you are willing to work in a young and dynamic team within a multinational company, this is your opportu en London
Empresa buscando Looking for High-Potentials in London! If you are passionate about data with business focus and you are willing to work in a young and dynamic team within a multinational company, this is your opportu
England - London, Reino Unido
Sobre la oferta de: Looking for High-Potentials in London! If you are passionate about data with business focus and you are willing to work in a young and dynamic team within a multinational company, this is your opportu
Descripción de la invitación We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic JUNIOR BUSINESS DATA ANALYST to join the Growth & Analytics team of an international
company (UK branch, based in the heart of Central London’s business district), belonging to one of the biggest Media groups worldwide. This
is a great opportunity to join a highly-demanding Big Data environment and to become a key player in the fast-paced growth of the function.
The team focuses on driving growth across all divisions of the company through data-driven projects ranging from digital marketing and to
revenue forecasting and algorithms, through 3 main areas: Pricing, Analytics and Strategic Projects Management. A great chance to learn
about data analysis and strategy in a team with a start-up-like mentality.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: The Data Analyst plays a critical role in the Growth & Analytics department and in the definition and implementation of best
revenue growth strategies in an ever-changing industry and the ultra-competitive UK market. By contributing in the Growth & Analytics
strategy, including analyses, cross-functional alignment and providing with added value in the process automation, the successful candidate
will have the opportunity to apply his/her expertise whilst learning more about technology, marketing and strategy in a young, innovative and
dynamic environment amongst big players such as Amazon, Google or Apple.
• Maintain and improve the Analytics & Pricing Strategy for the digital markets in the UK, including pricing best practices, processes,
tools, reports and documentation definition.
• Build and maintain in-depth pricing analysis reports and communicate to relevant, high-level stakeholders (ranging from the CEO to
Senior VPs), hence becoming a key source of pricing knowledge for the whole business.
• Lead strategic projects to implement revenue growth strategies for the company.
• Proactive market intelligence to understand main factors driving commercial performance for all company digital products (e-books
& audio-books), retailers (Amazon, Apple, Google...) and markets.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of competitors’ business models and tactics, as well as best practices and process automation.
• Manage the internal dynamic pricing process, including working closely with the Data Science, Digital Operations, and local / global
• Drive and motivate collaboration and cross-functional alignment between a wide range of function and stakeholders to unleash the
potential of Big Data analytics across the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• About the company & Career Plan: If you are passionate about Data Analysis and you would like to develop your technical and
analytical skills to become an expert Analyst, if you have interest in driving business impact through actionable insights, if you like
Digital, if you love books, art and literature, if you would like to live in London and you want to face an extremely fast learning curve
to grow as a professional, this is your opportunity! Join a multinational company in the Publishing industry, with worldwide presence,
within a highly-dynamic team with an entrepreneurial mindset always looking for new ideas, projects and strategies for the company.
Within the team, you will be able to be involved in highly-strategic international projects within one of the largest companies in a
consolidated group. Learn by accessing to cutting-edge training and be the main character of an excellent career plan!
• Salary & Conditions: Basic Salary (28.000-30.000£ depending on candidate´s experience) + 10% annual variable + a huge Fringe
Benefits list (including canteen with meals from 2 £) + Pension Plan + Health Insurance + Tech Events + Others (good holiday package,
season ticket loan, gym membership discounts, childcare help, bicycle scheme, healthcare plus much more). Full-time position.
• Location: Central London, England, UK.
• Recruitment Process: Personal interview with the Growth & Analytics Manager, a Technical Test (Excel) and a final interview with
the Growth & Analytics Director.
Descripción del candidato REQUIREMENTS
• Experience: We are looking for a high-potential, brilliant, methodic, mature and ambitious Data Analyst. As we value attitude +
experience, someone with 6 months to 2 years of relevant experience in Data Analysis in a high-volume transactional data
environment with business focus would be interesting. Must provide a basic knowledge and experience working with Excel (VLookUp,
if, ideally with Match, Indirect, arrays, etc…advanced Excel expertise) and some PowerBI experience (DAX functions - desirable). It is
essential to provide with solid business and economical concepts, to enjoy pricing analysis and calculations, to be self-confident and
good communicator (experience in communicating with all levels of the business and stakeholders, presenting projects, analysis
and/or strategies). Taking care on documenting project work for future reference or review.
• Languages: Proficient in English.
• Personal & Soft Skills: Being a highly-analytical, business-oriented and self-driven person with a strong strategic mindset is a must.
With high communicative and influencing skills (with integrity and confidence dealing with people) as this role will have constant
stakeholder’s interaction to present reports and propose innovative solutions, with outstanding problem-solving skills. Organized
and accurate approach to work. Meticulous and thorough. Ambitious, detail-oriented, mature and hungry to learn ... and to have
fun in the process. Creative, innovative thinker, able to take responsibility without micromanagement and to manage time
effectively. Positive and proactive attitude and team-player.