Información sobre: Prácticas en Consultoría/Preventa Analytics & BI en Madrid
Empresa buscando Prácticas en Consultoría/Preventa Analytics & BI
Estado sin definir, España
Sobre la oferta de: Prácticas en Consultoría/Preventa Analytics & BI
Descripción de la invitación
You will be trained in our technology in order to be able to provide support to the team in the following tasks:
• Work with the sales team on technical activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Provide consultative services, including architecture recommendations to support proposed solution and possess technical aptitude to solve complex big data business problems based on SAS core competencies in advanced analytics, data management, and visualization.
• Translate business requirements into SAS technical solutions and link to business value.
• Identifies appropriate architecture, application, tools, and solutions for targeted accounts.
• Prepares technical demonstrations, proof of concepts, and presentations based on client needs.
• Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solution proposal.
• Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
Descripción del candidato Essential
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related quantitative field.
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
• Academic projects or work experience in information technology, engineering, and/or business analysis.
• Strong written & verbal English language communication skills & fluency.
• Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and present to users from various technical backgrounds.
• Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Ability to understand customer pain points and recommend SAS products/solutions that address those areas.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• Experience programming with languages such as R, Python, SAS, Lua or similar.
• 1 year of programming in SAS or languages related to assigned area.
• Knowledge of software development life cycles.
• Public speaking experience such as presenting papers or classroom teaching.
• Understanding of Unix/ Linux or data warehouse architectures.