Descripción de la invitación Position Description:
Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly
Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance and advises on changes
in operating conditions which will improve efficiencies/quality.
Troubleshoots/analyses operational problems and advises on their
Holds regular discussions with operators (and/or supervisors) to coach
performance and improve operational understanding/capability.
Leads/contributes on investigation of operation or safety
Provides, receives, and evaluates ideas for plant improvements and works
with qualified engineers to develop project proposals.
Provides technical/operational advice to project teams.
May act as principal interface between the operation team and the
Leads/ participates in Process Hazards Analysis.
Trains and coach junior operators.
Documents technology in standard procedures and standard operating
Establishes operating conditions and process control systems.
Coordinates scheduled shutdowns and start-ups
Conducts engineering studies under the supervision of more senior
Collects data and prepares feasibility studies for the production of new or
existing products with the same production line.
Compares the engineering study with the manufacturing of products and
highlights discrepancies, referring to a more senior level for final decisions
Availability to be on-call round the clock and week-ends
Be responsible and accountable for achieving and maintaining a world
leadership position on safety, environment, ethics and respect for people.
Internalize standards of behavior that are established in accordance with
Asturias site principles applied to enable swift and coherent
Drive to create a work environment which, based on continuous development
and progress through teamwork and mutual trust, allows us to hold a competitive
Understand how work activities impact on customer satisfaction.
Descripción del candidato QUALIFICATION:
• Chemical Engineer.
• Minimum experience of 5 years working as a process engineer with
manufacturing responsibilities in a chemical plant.
• Proficiency on Microsoft Office (Excell, Word, etc.)
• Command of Spanish is a must.
• A high level of English is required
• The training and statistical knowledge of Six Sigma will be valued
The personal abilities required are:
• Ability to prioritize jobs and be able to work in very demanding
• Ability to work in a team and with a focus on team support.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to direct and train other people. Skills to influence.
• Ability to prioritize their tasks and work by objectives.
• Strong analytical capacity
• Dynamic person with initiative.