Descripción de la oferta Solution Consultant development program
Are you looking for a great opportunity to develop yourself and be part of an international team? Then join our development program and make your first steps in Corporate Performance Management consulting.
What we can offer you
During the assessment & training program, which is completely in English, you will be evaluated and coached on a regular basis. If you successfully complete the assessment phase and a good fit has been proven, you will be offered the opportunity to join us, based on an intern contract. We will offer you:
• International experience at appealing companies of all sizes in exciting industries
• An open work climate where innovation and development is encouraged
• The challenge to work both independently and in teams
• To develop your consultancy skills and become an expert in the field of planning & forecasting
• The possibility to grow both personally as well as professionally
• To be part of a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial mindset that is willing to share its knowledge with you
Some practical information
The complete program will be in English. The program will take place in Madrid and we will provide accommodation for those who are from another province. Application finishes in October, make sure you have contacted us before the 27th of October.
Convince us of your ambition to grow and entrepreneurial eagerness. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Looking forward to meeting you!
To know more about us, our clients and our philosophy, please visit our website: www.sonum-int.com/es
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Descripción del candidato What we are looking for
To be able to grow into the role of Solution Consultant we think the following characteristics are important:
• Willingness and ability to learn and an entrepreneurial mindset; critical, innovative, commercial and service-oriented
• Dare to work autonomously, take decisions and responsibility
• Problem solving and analytical
• Financial, logistical or technical background and interests
• Love numbers, solving mathematical puzzles and finding cause-effect relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Good level of English, additional languages are an advantage
• Willingness to travel
• Fun to work with!