Información sobre: TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT INTERN en Madrid
Empresa buscando TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Estado sin definir, España
Sobre la oferta de: TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Descripción de la invitación Responsibilities:
You will work in the Corporate HR Talent Acquisition and Development Department and your main responsibilities will be:
• Assist in preparing reports and presentations on HR related topics, both for Talent Acquisition and Development purposes.
• Assist in preparing internal communications for employees.
• Partner with Talent Development leads to design and compose training documents on various HR tools and processes.
• Boost the Young Talent Acquisition for the Company, liaising with different universities and business schools in order to promote a close collaboration between both parts.
• Participate in Employer Branding activities, which includes attending to job fairs and university presentations, amongst others.
You will be surrounded by the best professionals in the industry, in a dynamic and challenging working environment. In SACYR we promote a culture of learning and growth, and we want to take you to the next level, helping you in your development plans and future goals.
Descripción del candidato
• University Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Law, Business Management or a similar discipline. A master in Human Resources will be well regarded
• High level of English (C1).
• Good command of Microsoft Excel.
• Organized, proactive, curious and with strong attention to detail.
• People-oriented, self-motivated, quick-learner.